• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 yamaha apex like new

THE OUTLAW

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
oregon
www.outlawmotorsportsinc.net
:rolleyes:2006 YAMAHA APEX MOUNTAIN RED 1200 MILES LIKE NEW, with reverse, and still has warranty left for this season $6500.00 CALL OUTLAW MOTOR SPORTS 888-603-1273 outlawmotorsportsinc.net :):

Last edited:
M
Jan 14, 2004
I just finished bringing a sled accross the border. Here's what you need:

1. Copy of the CLEAR title signed by the previous owner and notorized
2. Bill of sale
3. Recall clearance letter from the manufacturer
4. Letter of statement of compliance from the manufacturer if the sled does not have the stickers on it. Yammis have the right stickers on the tunnel but some guys take them off.
5. Fax title and US work sheet to US border at least 72 hours before crossing (very important)
6. Pay GST on Canadian side and fill out RIV forms
7. Pay RIV 207.00 fee online when you get home
8. Fax letters etc to RIV when they send you an Email They will tell you what they want ( You may not need to do this if the guy at the Canadian border faxes it with the original copy of form 1)
9. Take the form 2 RIV emails you and go to Canadian Tire and get an inspection (Joke/cash grab)

All the forms and info are on the Canada customs website including links to the necessary US sites. It's not hard but you do need to be organized if you want to pull it off in 1 trip to the US. It's kind of a hassle but you will save $$.

M5

C
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
I just finished bringing a sled accross the border. Here's what you need:

1. Copy of the CLEAR title signed by the previous owner and notorized
2. Bill of sale
3. Recall clearance letter from the manufacturer
4. Letter of statement of compliance from the manufacturer if the sled does not have the stickers on it. Yammis have the right stickers on the tunnel but some guys take them off.
5. Fax title and US work sheet to US border at least 72 hours before crossing (very important)
6. Pay GST on Canadian side and fill out RIV forms
7. Pay RIV 207.00 fee online when you get home
8. Fax letters etc to RIV when they send you an Email They will tell you what they want ( You may not need to do this if the guy at the Canadian border faxes it with the original copy of form 1)
9. Take the form 2 RIV emails you and go to Canadian Tire and get an inspection (Joke/cash grab)

All the forms and info are on the Canada customs website including links to the necessary US sites. It's not hard but you do need to be organized if you want to pull it off in 1 trip to the US. It's kind of a hassle but you will save $$.

M5

You forgot one more thing....getting hassled for 3 hours by Canada Customs, not because your paperwork isn't in order, but because they simply don't believe you got that good of a deal. They accuse you of lying and will interrogate you for 3 hours in a separate room. I believe there's a general order to hassle cross dressers, oops, I mean cross border shoppers....hehe:cool:

Premium Features