• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Race Twins For Polaris 800

Nov 30, 2007
Yakima,Wa.
I have a set of twins off of an 03 800 these are the ones with two stingers and they sound and perform very nice, they only have 1 season on them and are in very good shape no dents or anything I paid over $800 for these, I'll let them go for $400 firm.

Last edited:
T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Where are they?

Ken, You recieved my money order for $375.00 made to you, Ken Murphy 311 s. 5th Street Selah Wa 98942 on 2/1/08. I have not yet recieved these pipes. I enclosed along with the money order a Fedex airbill all filled out and billed to me. You stated in a pm on 020608 that you sent them out that day. Still no pipes and still no activity on that fedex tracking number. You have not returned any of my pm's or email's since that time. You have been on snowest sight as recently as 833pm last night yet have chosen not to reply to my pm's. Please ship these pipes to me,let me know why you are not, and/or sent me check for the $375.00 if you have decided not to sell these after all. Thanks for some kind of answer or explination.
Tim

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Ken,
Still no pipes 18 days after you cashed my money order! You have not even sent them. Do you ever intend to do so? My guess is not since you will not respond to my pms or emails.
Tim

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Yes, they finally showed up almost a month later. 2nd day air. What got me the most is zero communication after he got the money. I could except excuses ect...I wouldn't have liked it of course, but it sure would beat sitting in the dark all that time.

Premium Features