• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Supercharger?

butch1969

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
I would like to have some info on the superchargers from mpi for an apex. Things like how was initial tuning, and getting the things set up for it to run correctly, was it a pain in the a** or relatively easy. The biggest thing that like about the supercharger is that you dont have to chop holes or drill holes in your sled and it looks stock. The install also looks like it is fairly simple. I like to boondock alot so i think that it would be the better choice as far as boost goes, but if they dont work that great then i dont feel like spending 5g on one...but let me know you guys that have had or have a sc apex...info would be appreciated
thanks
butch

venom1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ft mac,alberta
just rode 3 days in valemount on my s/c apex.it was my first ride on it after adding a vortex bov and cold air intake and i also removed the headshim that i had installed,now running a 50/50 mix at 10lbs.it runs alot stronger this year compared to last season.the bov and cold air intake are a must in my opinion.throttle responce is instant.

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
I know stage 2's were acting up here in CO. Real PITA to tune. Stage 1's work pretty good.

I opted for a turbo for the reason I like to boondock more than climb.

As RX1guy says contact HA Boost if you are in this area.

Premium Features