• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boondocker stats Help

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Can some one tell me what the boondocker stats menu is for I was looking at my box and it said that max rpm was7430 and DC IN 61/79 out what does the duty cycle in and out mean I thought maybe someone here could anwser this for me.I know its the injector pulse in and out but in lamons terms what does that mean thanks

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
The # is your throttle position sensor values. The 61 is the point where your duty cycle will shift from the low setting to the medium setting and the 79 is where the cycle will shift from the medium setting to the high setting. You can adjust these to control the transition to where it is working at peak performance (sweet spot) during the transition.

I can send you a copy of the advanced mode instructions if that would help.

MX

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Would you send me a copy of the advanced tuning instructions?That would be great because Im trying to figure out the acel feature also so I can tune it to shoot a little extra fuel when the power valves open my email is
harf69@hotmail.com

M
Jul 5, 2001
Wyoming
Can you please send me the advanced instructions too

ralph.hilton@msn.com

Thankds

To help avoid confusion , Go to boondocker web and e mail Dave the engineer he is the one who wrote the program, and will assist you with your questions. He is great to spend the time- but be aware you will not assorb the entire box with one conversation. Pick a topic and discuss till you undrstand.
I went to a class given by Boondocker this summer and learned a bucket load on the advance modes..... the basic set-up will get you on the snow so you won't burn down, but the advance mode will let you tweak and make this work as it should.....
Let me know if I can assist - but again it won't be inhaled in one call The advance mode instruction are avaiable by Boondockers to peeps that want it...it's no secret, but it is an " ADVANCE section.
Pick a subject- I can fax a 3 page sheet to who want's it -what was completed in the class this summer... It is a unit that can be mastered and does more than having the consumer just accept the settings that are programed in other box's that are pre-set to some extent.:beer;

Last edited:
Z

zip-tie-it

Dec 8, 2007
Palmer, AK
MTN-Doo, can you fax me the notes also @907-659-8216 thank-you

mtn_extreme, and you send me the adv. instructions @sand2snow2000@yahoo.com Thanks

Premium Features