• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Freestyle/Freeride Terrain Park open to the public

D

driftjumper

Nov 29, 2007
www.exconfreeride.com
Queerland Sled Park in Bessemer, MI is open to the public this year to come and ride the jumps ramps and whatever else they come up with.

The park was open as of last weekend, here are some pics. I guess there are a lot more jumps and stuff built since then.

fheadramp2lg.jpg

cargrind1lg.jpg

jeffrey1lg.jpg

I'm thinking about heading up in a couple weeks. There's a lot more info at: SledPark.com

D

driftjumper

Nov 29, 2007
www.exconfreeride.com
I just got a few more photos from last year, will probably have some up of the current set up early next week.

park2lg.jpg

2 scs comp ramps in a row

park3lg.jpg

Super kicker on the left, 2 big snow jump gaps in the middle, and comp ramp on the right

park4lg.jpg

4 pretty big snow doubles / rhythm section

park1lg.jpg

The comp ramp gap and one huge landing

D

driftjumper

Nov 29, 2007
www.exconfreeride.com
whats up with the lack off snow on the runs towars the ramps and kickers?

All of the footage when you can see dirt was taken on saturday dec 22. There was a bit of a melt down for a couple days there and then they got about 18 more inches that night. So it's all good again!

There are more snow jumps now and the 2 comp ramps in a row the landings were made a little bigger. There are also now 2 super kickers in a row with HUGE landings.

Premium Features