• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sorry

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Sorry guys took a 850 for a ride today. It was in brake in but still very nice engine. Very snappy and a torque monster And I'm impressed with the new changes to sled. I ride a axys and never did like the 15-16 doo. But this gen4 is very nice. I could hope of my sled and jump on the gen4 and felt comfortable.. only thing we all agree on was it needs the foot hook things. The track hooks up like a mofo. All you guys will be happy.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Sorry guys took a 850 for a ride today. It was in brake in but still very nice engine. Very snappy and a torque monster And I'm impressed with the new changes to sled. I ride a axys and never did like the 15-16 doo. But this gen4 is very nice. I could hope of my sled and jump on the gen4 and felt comfortable.. only thing we all agree on was it needs the foot hook things. The track hooks up like a mofo. All you guys will be happy.

ride it for a week before you buy the toe hooks, my initial response was the same as yours, but then after a week, I did not have a need for them, glad you like the sled!

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Well it's not my sled to ride for a week. I ride an axys and so does 90% of the group I ride with, a few axys rides took it for a spin and all of liked it. It still fells strange coming down hill but I'm sure a few rides you could get use to it. The sled owner is putting the toe hooks on for sure he said. That limiter strap needs to be very tight to climb and not wheely or It makes the 850 look very bad next to other sleds.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Well it's not my sled to ride for a week. I ride an axys and so does 90% of the group I ride with, a few axys rides took it for a spin and all of liked it. It still fells strange coming down hill but I'm sure a few rides you could get use to it. The sled owner is putting the toe hooks on for sure he said. That limiter strap needs to be very tight to climb and not wheely or It makes the 850 look very bad next to other sleds.

I

Impatientforsnow

Nov 29, 2007
Gods Country

sounds like you have 1 smart one of the bunch lol:face-icon-small-hap

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
No its a 165. With the running boards that go straight back no angle like the axys boards, What ever model that is. He came from a 16 doo but seams to swithch for doo to poo every other year. Skis he hates and said the same thing about his 16, and the the boards are slippery and he should of got the other style boards that are open more. He also said it feels so different then the 16 in a good way and its going to take a few rides to get use to it. If you rode a pro and axys. That fast responsive feel the axys has. Over the pro . The 850 is like that over the 16 800. It feels like more torque then Then axys down low. It's not killing the axys it's soo close if the 850 wheels to much the axys passes it. 17 850 165 vs. 17 axys 163. Both new first time on the snow all stock. They were not even half a sled length apart if the 850 does not wheely.

Premium Features