• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1997 700 RMK, 1500 miles, $1800

B
Nov 28, 2007
Silverton, CO
Sled is in good shape. Track is perfect. Seat is good (one small puncture). Hood has a small crack that was fixed. Runs well. SLP Can. Jetted and clutched for ~10k ft. Just got the preseason tune done and the water pump rebuilt. The only problem with this sled is the CDI has an intermittent problem. It runs fine (just rode it two days ago) but sometimes it won't run. So it needs to have a new CDI if you're going to ride it anywhere in the backcountry. I've had offers from people on here for new or used ones, so it shouldn't be hard to get one and replace it yourself. I'm selling because I'm moving, so I need to get this sold quickly. Make an offer.

Located in southwestern CO, but could deliver in CO or UT.

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMGP0390.JPG IMGP0388.JPG

G
Nov 30, 2007
Big Blue;
The sled may be worth $1200 but for sure not $1800.
You need to lower the price if you need to get rid of it.
We are buying sleds around here for low Trade In from the dealers. FYI

B
Nov 28, 2007
Silverton, CO
Big Blue;
The sled may be worth $1200 but for sure not $1800.
You need to lower the price if you need to get rid of it.
We are buying sleds around here for low Trade In from the dealers. FYI

I just bought this sled last fall from someone on this forum for $2000 which after doing a lot of research on prices of similar sleds seemed reasonable. Did prices suddenly nosedive in the last year or something?

Premium Features