• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How bad do you want to ride the new 850?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You paid for something you haven't received ?
I have some beach front property for sale?

If it's Wyoming sign me up! I've always wanted ocean front property! :face-icon-small-con

Nothing like bragging about stupidity on the internet...

Last edited:

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
If it's Wyoming sign me up! I've always wanted ocean front property! :face-icon-small-con

Nothing like bragging about stupidity on the internet...

Who would ever buy something they don't already have in their possession? That's just stupid! It really make me wonder about all theses stupid people that buy things on the internet and then have them shipped........

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Who would ever buy something they don't already have in their possession? That's just stupid! It really make me wonder about all theses stupid people that buy things on the internet and then have them shipped........
Dang.
Every new car I have bought in my life I have ORDERED CUSTOM.
Never bought one off the dealer lot.

Always ordered it MONTHS in advance.

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
I wana ride my 850/154/3" so bad that i've spend time this late summer and early fall with other summit owners cutting brush in the forest (for secret trails) to get into some deadly swamps and hilly terrain.

I wana ride my 850/154/3" so bad, i've made my own cam arms for the pDiddy primary.

I wana ride my 850/154/3" so bad, ive refurbished our small cabin in the forest with a new bigarse wood stove, new wall insulation, insulated roof, 2 cord of cut/split wood, for the cabin and sauna so we can go stay for days, riding our new sleds.

I wana ride my 850/154/3" so bad, i've downloaded just about every video of people riding the 850 summit from Can/USA/Fin/Swe/Rus to watch on my laptop for entertainment in my spare time or rest time working at the summer/winter cabin getting it ready

I wana ride my 850/154/3" so bad when i show up at Figs to get the sled..........................i'll prolly pee my pants.

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
It is right up there with electing to have a voluntary surgery to have a second azzhole.

It IS NOT going to happen!

All you Doo riders seem to enjoy the SKUD Bromance soo much, you probably think a second Azzhole sounds appealing as well. :face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features