• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matt Serra not fighting Hughes.

W
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton Wyoming
Dang

Must be a bad back injury. They have the Hughes GSP fight advertised as being for the Interim Welterweight Championship. I was really looking forward to seeing Serra getting beat down.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I was really looking forward to Hughes destroying Serra.

But It will be great to see GSP and Hughes go at it again.

Go Hughes!

Hughes would have wooped him, But "minie me" combat sports with a hurt back and riding snomobile with a hurt back are not comparable. You can ride a snomobile half a$$, but if you fight half a$$ your going to walk away with half of an *** missing. But i do agree, Serra got the easy way out.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
liddel vs. silva will be a great fight. i've watched silva in pride a few times, and he is one bad a$$. there's a reason his nickname is the axe murderer

G
Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
Silva is awesome, wouldnt be suprised to see Chuck lose his third straight. As much as I hate Serra.....I hate Hughes more, cant wait to see GSP kick his a$$ again, then kick Serra's when he's healed

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
I was really looking forward to Hughes destroying Serra.

But It will be great to see GSP walk over Hughes again.

Sorry Hughes!

Fixed it for ya, think Serra got lucky and can hold on to his five minutes of fame a little longer.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Both just stepping stones for GSP's rise to the top again. Serra's 5 minutes of fame extended a little longer with his injury.

Is it just me or anyone elses post replies deleted WTF

Premium Features