• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&M Vents to keep you XP clutches cool w/pics

O
Nov 27, 2007
Western Wyoming
Every Skidoo i have ever owned really benfited from side panel vents to keep the clutches cool.....the more air the better.

0031.jpg

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
I bought a few vents from 2fun4u, and they really look good, and fit nice. You can purchase them seperate also so you don't have to spend $400 if you don't want. They have the ones for the front to keep the snow out of the hood, and also the ones just in front of yours in the picture. I'll see if I have any pictures of them.

O
Nov 27, 2007
Western Wyoming
Are the vents for the nose 1 piece ? I have R&M's 3 piece nose vent kit which i will install tomorrow.....There's really no better way to vent and cool these clutches other than using these types of vents.

OT

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I have only used the R&M's but with great results. They are bomb proof.
I really like what 2fun4u did with the Xp panels. they look great.

2fun4u, is there any way that you could just make an entire mesh panel
just to repalce the stock panel completly?

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
I have only used the R&M's but with great results. They are bomb proof.
I really like what 2fun4u did with the Xp panels. they look great.

2fun4u, is there any way that you could just make an entire mesh panel
just to repalce the stock panel completly?

Boss- The problem with doing that is that you would have to have a form and make the entire thing - and I am afraid it wouldn't really look that good. It's a fashion show baby! :)

We offer 13 different vents for the XP, just don't have pics of all of them installed yet. Am working on it though. You can get the pictures and internet/snowest pricing at this link. http://www.2coolairvents.com/airvents/Ski Doo/XP Vents available.pdf

If interested in information, give us a call at 208-587-8584 - just remember that we both work full time jobs, so if you call between 6:15 pm and 10:30 pm mountain time, you will actually get ahold of us.

Chubby - thanks for posting those pics - they look great!

:) 2fun

Premium Features