• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what to add to the 07 dragon

T
Nov 27, 2007
Have a boondocker turbo and clutch kit for the turbo. What next guys/gals
want to focus on handling weight reduction.
thanks in advance

Well I don't know really where you want to be but I would say just ride it. Power to weight you're smokin' with a turbo, just ride it... lose the crappy windscreen, maybe get some better ski's; that's all I'm considering... jmo

S

Scotford

Oct 1, 2007
NW Alberta
Hope you like changing fuel mapping numbers every 500' in elevation with the BD....I know I am going with PL's because I spend more time with fule map numbers than I do Sledding,,,anyways, Slydog Powderhounds on my 700 dragon are awsome, trails, sidehilling, pow...best ski's I've tried,,, other than that make sure you are running a got EGT sensor, and an O2 sensor,,, will save you big bucks for a new motor,,,,

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
The factory gripper skis are excellent. Save your money!

Better Boards (most useful ergonomic aftermarket riding part for that sled)
(just ask those that have rode them on that sled)

ODI hand grips

2 Cool side panel, clutch vents

Remove all un-necessary hood stuff (foam, lights, gauges, ect) block off the light hole with a mtn fit or carbon fiber block off. With your turbo you don't need air flow up there and you can make a stock factory shell hood weigh one pound more then a polycarb hood but ten times more strength. Lots of weight saved here!

upgrade your factory shocks to either Carls setup on walkers or buy evol's for a really good performing ride on factory parts.

or if you are leaking money then you can go to suspension...holz zollinger ez ryde titanium ect ect

Last edited:
Premium Features