• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Blue Race Fuel?????

P
Nov 26, 2007
Lake Geneva WI
We have two Citgo Gas Stations that sell this fuel out of the pump for $4.91 a gallon. Is this fuel good? I am only going to be ditch banging and some trail ripping. The fuel is used in the summer by the stock car racers. Just want to know if its safe to run. I got a drum of sunoco to run last yr and it was way over a yr old from the date on the drum!!! I just planned on going and putting 30-35 gallons of fuel into the drum and running it while im home... The Turbo Blue is stored in under ground in a bulk tank. I don't think it is very big. I know a couple of people that run it with no problems I just wanted to have some more opinions!!!! Who else runs this stuff???

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
turbo blue is one of the better feuls you can get i run it in my 14-1compression race car at 7000rpm and no deto problems good feul and at 4.91 thats cheap going for 5.25 here

S
Oct 11, 2002
I ran it in my 440 the last couple years, I have left it in a 55 gallon barrel for a year without a problem.

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
drum i usally get a few drums at a time and keep them in my storage shed i run the turbo blue in the sled and race car no problems seems to keep it's strength each time ill shack the drum to mix it alittle before i get some out, if you want some out of the drums you can go to your local gas comany or any racecar shop and they should have turbo blue or power110 i would not go with a fuel that is 108 or 102 lots of problems in the race car motors with that type of fuel and some racecar engine builders wont let you run that fuel

P
Nov 26, 2007
Lake Geneva WI
Yeah sounds good blow that POS IQ STRAIGHT TO H@#$ lol.... Nah turbo blue is good fuel go to hardcoresledder Tim and look at my post on it man, on the first page there is the fuel properties compare them!!!

Premium Features