• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New site problems

S
Nov 27, 2007
Anyone else noticing strange things on the new site ? For 2 days I was unable to log in and stay logged in. Other user on my computer was logged in but couldn't log out. Then member list showed other user but not me. Yesterday I was finally able to log in but now other user is in member list and I am not although I am signed in. Tried to send admin dudes an email ( actually 3 emails ) and they were all returned with fatal delivery errors. Is it just me ??? :confused:

B
Dec 5, 1980
This is the first we've heard of this. Anyone else experiencing trouble? Please let me know.

Snowbunny, it sounds like it could be a cookie issue, but I'm not sure about that. You might try clearing your browser's cache and seeing if it straightens out.

Thanks,
Darrin

S
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks, Darrin. At this point I will try anything ( well, almost anything ). I did enable java script, restarted computer and was able to log in this morning.
I will clear cache and see if that helps.

S.

Premium Features