• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

523hp turbo yammy vid

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
bout time ! Hayabusas have been making well over 500 hp for a while now. I always wondered why we havent sen a busa motor in a apex yet? sj

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
bout time ! Hayabusas have been making well over 500 hp for a while now. I always wondered why we havent sen a busa motor in a apex yet? sj

Big and heavy, but they make BIG HP no doubt! I seen Mark Capners turbo busa in a chromo chassis at fairview, sounded sick!!! I think he was using a clutch and shifting it!

turboDS1300

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Big and heavy, but they make BIG HP no doubt! I seen Mark Capners turbo busa in a chromo chassis at fairview, sounded sick!!! I think he was using a clutch and shifting it!

Turbo-hayabusa's are very powerful. Maybe I should put mine in a sled chassis...man that would rock! :D

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
Alot of busas over 600hp. Most is 760hp. You can only get so much to the ground. Much over 600 and it is just bragging rights or dyno queen.
I tried to look for it, but couldn't find it. Their was a drag sled with a m7 hood on it with a turbo busa engine in it. He was just getting started on it and was running 7's. Then he decided to put it back into a bike frame and race it.
It was pretty badass looking. All black. :cool:

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
thats what i noticed too, it was really buzzin for a while before it spooled...hell, not even sure thats usable on most hills. :p

Pretty sweet :)

Took awhile to build boost though, how many lbs was that? It probably doesnt hit 530hp alot while on the snow :eek: Run out of snow

Premium Features