• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The PATS are about to go down!!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Luck or not, the Patriots get the job done and are friggin badazz. Screw the old Dolphins. This is gonna be funny when the pats go undefeated the same season as Miami goes defeated.

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
In this day and age, if the Pats attempt to go all season undefeated after clinching home field and therefore risk injury to key players, then they are plain stupid for taking the risk. The record means nothing, only championships have a meaning.

I agree with jimi... PLUS,, notice how everyone's a pats fan??? 10 years ago you couldn't give away a pats autograph.. now,, they can39611bart.gif. I have no patience for fair weather fans..

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
...No shame in bein' a fan.... unless yer a bronco fan. laughing jerry.gif I realize that

crybabysonofabeechhorsefacemr.ed"I won't play footy if I have to play for the colts" P.O.S. is long gone, but he still sux.:mad:

P

pwdrhogRMK800

Oct 29, 2002
Casper, WY
In this day and age, if the Pats attempt to go all season undefeated after clinching home field and therefore risk injury to key players, then they are plain stupid for taking the risk. The record means nothing, only championships have a meaning.

I agree but think that Bill is pissed enough at the NFL to play all of his starters just to be 16-0.

I hope he does and someone is smart enough to dedicate someone on the team to just take Brady out, even if its a 30 second late hit and the player gets the boot for the season.

Premium Features