• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

750hp snowmobile

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
From what I saw, that vid didn't shed any light on what that sled actually was. It sounded big, and assuming from the banner in the background it's a Yammie!
I couldn't get a better look, picture on my computer was pretty bad!

Maybe someone on here actually saw that thing! Interesting to know more, eh?

750hp is a bunch! Who could ride that thing?

K
Nov 27, 2007
yup, its rated R and yes chad built that, costed him over 100,000 to do so.
he came here to burns lake BC last year for the drag races, that thing is CRAZY! it costed like 300 bucks worth of fuel to do one run down the track!
im really hoping he comes again.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
I hope that sled isnt covered in dust somewhere. It should have a 2nd mill , like maybe a turbo hayabusa mill so it could be actually driven while that monster motor is being rebuilt.

Last edited:
owner is Chad Rebec, owner of CR racing, you know the guy with the insane tunnels that seem to be one EVERYTHING nowadays. www.crracingcanada.com is his website, great guy to deal with and is always willing to help out a customer with almost anything. you see how fast the thing really is in mountain mod mania 4. sled is insane. thats all i have to say about that.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
owner is Chad Rebec, owner of CR racing, you know the guy with the insane tunnels that seem to be one EVERYTHING nowadays. www.crracingcanada.com is his website, great guy to deal with and is always willing to help out a customer with almost anything. you see how fast the thing really is in mountain mod mania 4. sled is insane. thats all i have to say about that.

Chad says that he has never felt anything turn on as much as Rated R!!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I got to see it in person at fairview when it broke the crank! Those vids do absolutley no justice! The craftsmanship is awesome!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
does it have like a drag bike sound???? or a inline 4cylinder sound??? like a yammie. id love to have my hands duct taped to the bars and ride it, i honestly know that i CANT hold onto it at WOT lol. its bee fun to try tho.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
It runs nitro, so it has the top fuel harley sound, deep, mean, and loud! Its got a twist throttle on it and after its first run at fairview I asked chad how hard it pulled and he said "it wanted to pull my hands off the bars, the twist throttle needs to go"! He said this while his 1800 was sitting right next to it, blown up though!

Premium Features