• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 skidoo 850 video

fudge313

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2015
Finland
Bäm bäm bäm bäm bäääm bääm bääm bäm bäm bämmäbäm..............

S
Jan 1, 2009
This sled rocks...I hate they show them riding in awesome snow conditions . I have a 2016 t3 thought it was hard to sidehill till I rode it in two feet of pow. Handled like a dream, snow conditions will make you an all star or Not. I want to see this in cascade concrete and sidehilling

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Looks like it has a lot of traction and wheelies are fun for me.
@3:21 did he climb a tree and get tossed? Kinda looks like an oops moment that didn't get fully edited.

GS6

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
doo probably goes through 1000s of belts with the test drives.blip.LOL

R
Feb 29, 2016
Looks like lots of steering inputs to get it to sidehill, especially in such nice conditions. The steering has always been a hang up for me when I climb on a Doo.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Track hooks up good. At 1:41 he looks to be stuck for sure, then the sound of that wonderful motor and powers out of it. Every time I see new footage I look to see how well it digs and powers up hills without momentum... this was more proof of that to me.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Looks like she does pretty good in the meadows :) Sometimes it's nice to take a break from the steep and deep and just play down low in the flatter terrain :)

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
This sled rocks...I hate they show them riding in awesome snow conditions . I have a 2016 t3 thought it was hard to sidehill till I rode it in two feet of pow. Handled like a dream, snow conditions will make you an all star or Not. I want to see this in cascade concrete and sidehilling

The day we had it out was perfect conditions for a test ride. The snow was hard from the warm days and starting to soften as the sun hit it. The snow was inconsistent and windblown. I was very impressed with how it handled these conditions. No ski diving or washy sidehill business. I could come downhill, drop a ski into the wet snow and turn it back uphill with ease. Point it back uphill, pin it and let the skis float as I weaved through the trees. Can't wait til me 165 Creamsicle shows up next fall.

Last edited:
Premium Features