• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what goggles to get?

with this helmet?

83-9320.jpg

yeah, I was looking at those on ebay, but I dont like the goggle band, they are way to fancy for me, I am thinking some grey goggles and posibally a black quick strap.

I have never used them before, how does everyone like them?

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
they are made by 509 films, here is the page

http://www.509films.com/optics/

they are supposedly made for snowmobiling, but I see no real difference over other goggles except for the weak looking hinge thing.

Woah, have you seen the hinge first hand? NOT GONNA BREAK. It's super strong, plus there is a LIFETIME warranty on it. Can't get much better security than that!

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
to make them hook up to your quick strap you just have to use the straps on the 509's.. pretty easy to do.. bout 5 min. at your set

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
I still dont like the strap, will they work with the quick strap?

Sure. Our straps are fixed into the hinge system, so you can't remove them. But you can cut them at 6" from the hinge and weave the open end into your existing quickstrap hardware. We also have a quick strap ready short strap that again weaves into your existing QS hardware, just no cutting. Either way takes around 5-10 minutes to setup and works 100% as good as any other QS setup. Benefit is you can continue using our hinge system and straps.

I think I have a plain black strap I'd give you, if you were interested in a pair.

BTW, sweet helmet! What brand?

Premium Features