• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha, #1

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
If there was ever a " circle jerk" thread this is it!:D

That said:

5th

Hell you got me there, but yea us Yamaha guys are pretty close but are loads won't blow first because we are 4 stroke and you are 2stroke!!! 2stroke choke!!! Besides you're the one creeping around in the Yamaha threads only because you wish you owned one!!! Sorry we can run for 10,000 miles w/o blowing up!!!

Last edited:
T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
Hell you got me there, but yea us Yamaha guys are pretty close but are loads won't blow first because we are 4 stroke and you are 2stroke!!! 2stroke choke!!! Besides you're the one creeping around in the Yamaha threads only because you wish you owned one!!! Sorry we can run for 10,000 miles w/o blowing up!!!

LMFAO and spilled my drink all over..:eek: :D

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
Besides you're the one creeping around in the Yamaha threads only because you wish you owned one!!! Sorry we can run for 10,000 miles w/o blowing up!!!

It is even worse than that! I traded my great running, fun filled 2-stroke time bomb for one of these dam blue and black over weight 4-strokes. I just never realized that the riders double the "stroken" as well as the motor.:eek:

08 Nytro w/MCXpress, 162 camo challenger extreme wrapped around a timbersled skid. Great sled- Great motor

Last edited:
Premium Features