• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A ski-doo myth. read.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Can't quite hear you!!! Is this a question or a statement? I've seen a couple Yami 4ST's in a Rev, also seen one in a Cat M-chassis.

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
I hate people who get mad over BIG LETTERS -- thats kinda dumb.

anyways-- im with the other guy. Just get a welder+torch+ bolts and some spare metal for making brackets and anything is possible.

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
I think approximately 17.8% of our fellow snowmobile riders are of the female persuasion (pulled that number out of my posterior) so you're partially right, there are some snowmibliers without balls. What does that have to do with poor eyesight? :)

Last edited:
M

Maxwe

Dec 1, 2007
Alberta
Marcuso where was the turbo mounted?
Some of the guys on here think us guys from Alberta show no ETIQUITE and call us 9 year old because our dollar is rocking. Kidding LOL

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
i thought all snowmobilers had balls. but i guess just some of them.

So when are you getting your set junior?

p.s. WTF is the point of your original post? And what does that have to do with us having ba11s? Yes you can fit a triple in a Rev, sure you can fit a T-4S in there too. With enough money, time and ingenuity, anything is possible.

Premium Features