• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon Brake Light Removel

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
on the 07 dragon.
There is a company that makes a relocation kit that remounts the tail light to the end of the tunnel like the 08.
I don't have the link anymore, sorry.
Fire N Ice is the name of the company and you can call him directly
Call Paul at (208) 523 -1311

I put it on the wifes 07 dragon. Took about 20 minutes and looks great.

dragonfire

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Fargo,N.D.
I installed the 08 polaris tailight rear location on my 07 dragon rmk. I ordered parts from my dealer about 50.00. The 08 wiring harness is too long,just coiled it up in clip behind tank covered up by underseat bag. Be careful when drilling holes for tailight housing not to hit heat exchanger.

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
I would take the 08 setup and take it off first and foremost. It doesn't look right sticking on the tunnel with all that plastic. I thought this chassis was supposed to be raw? Not finished!

Take the 07 set up, turn the bracket around, mount it to the seat support and flip the light upside down so it hangs under the seat and out of the way. Four barr has a LED light set up that looks good for the dragon as well. It's the little strip with about 12 lights in it.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I would take the 08 setup and take it off first and foremost. It doesn't look right sticking on the tunnel with all that plastic. I thought this chassis was supposed to be raw? Not finished!

Take the 07 set up, turn the bracket around, mount it to the seat support and flip the light upside down so it hangs under the seat and out of the way. Four barr has a LED light set up that looks good for the dragon as well. It's the little strip with about 12 lights in it.

I agree with RJ on flipping the light upside down under the seat. No modifications required and you can still use the entire tunnel for mounting accessories. I have my 2.5 gallon gas can right behind the seat and it doesn't effect the tail light...actually adds a bright glow from the sides also.

Premium Features