• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where is SCOTT???

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
He's stuck in the old site until he can log onto his email at work, he can't figure it out yet. Ya figure with all his posts he'd be able to know how to log onto his email. :|

S

Sheepdog

Nov 27, 2007
Big Sky Country
He took the Griz loss pretty tough. He'll be back once we put a beatin' on the Cats again.

Yeah the Griz are used to beating up on things...including pistol whipping girls and fighting High School boys walking down the street. lol

You guys definetly had a better team this year.

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I was wondering the same thing the other day. I miss the bastage. Maybe if I post his high school cheerleading pic again he'll show up. So here it is:)

gayscott.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
whew!!!!

Dude hasn't even registered yet...WTF??? Forum just isn't the same without our resident post-whore.

Hopefully that computer crash at home gets fixed soon.

Whew....I haven't been able to post on here since Nov 26th.

The confuser at home took a dirt nap back in late October. Still haven't gotten it fixed yet, but a quick PM to BD and we got it figured out.

Did you know the PM functions on the old forum still work?

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
yeah right!

HAHA! HAHA!
liar:cool:wtf ya doin here Scotty, and yeah I was going to pm ya this thread to update yur sorry on the old site but u couldn't stay away forever, right!:p

Premium Features