• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Longtrack your 08 XP

R

ROTAX525

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yob2kanobe,
Thank you
You can contact us via email or phone (406-755-6883). Our website is still under contruction at this time but should be finished soon.

SylvanLaker,
Correct, my extensions do not extend the hifax and i don't have plans on building them that way. We currently have five 08 XP's out there with 2.5X16X174 tracks and they all seem to really like them(No belts issues with any of them). I can not say if they have enough power as everybody has different veiw points on power output. Hopefully we will get some deep snow soon so we can put them under a good load and see how they do. Hope i have answered all questions.
Happy Highmarks,
Lance

R

ROTAX525

ACCOUNT CLOSED
SylvanLaker,
Very good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a direct answer for you. Of the 5 around here, there are 3 that left the stock drivers on and 2 that have put Avid Products 7 tooth 3.0 pitch drivers on. 2 of the guys that left the stock drivers on are experiencing some tunnel rub but not enough to cause them concern they say. The other one lengthend his chain case so he has no rubbing issues. So with that said, i guess there are 3 options out there for you to choose from. I don't know of a 2.86" 174.
Lance

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
SylvanLaker,
Very good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a direct answer for you. Of the 5 around here, there are 3 that left the stock drivers on and 2 that have put Avid Products 7 tooth 3.0 pitch drivers on. 2 of the guys that left the stock drivers on are experiencing some tunnel rub but not enough to cause them concern they say. The other one lengthend his chain case so he has no rubbing issues. So with that said, i guess there are 3 options out there for you to choose from. I don't know of a 2.86" 174.
Lance

I would like to see a picture of the XP with a extended chaincase. That has to be one long mofo.

Premium Features