• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Movie quotes, here yet?

S

sldgy

Kid: Your beard's not real.
Willie: No ****!It was real, but I got sick and all the hair fell out.
Kid: How come?
Willie: I loved a woman who wasn't clean.
Kid: Mrs. Santa?
Willie: No it was her sister.

Bad Santa

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
The William J. Lapetamain throughway? What'll they think of next? Anybody got dime's? Somebodies gota go back and get a sh1tload of dimes!!!!!
Blazing Saddles

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
My grandma drank all my pot.

-Grandma's Boy (and if you havent seen that movie you suck)

S

Superjag

Jan 30, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
"Got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya."
"I'm listening to the f*cking song!!"

Slap Shot

B
Nov 26, 2007
Fatty - "Jesus, Clyde, you have three pistols and you only have one arm for Christ's sake."
Clyde - "Well I just don't want to be killed for lack of shootin' back."

Will - "All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down. You better bury Ned right! Better not go cuttin' up, nor otherwise harm no whores. Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons-o-bitches. "

Will - "It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."

you could quote most of this movie and have a pretty damn impressive list...

S

sldgy

Do you have any control over how creepy you allow yourself to get?

As Good as it gets

W
Dec 28, 2004
Idaho
movie one- Which one of you suck holes is gonna come up here and knock me off??!!!

Movie two- Jeesus H Christ a jelly donut, what the hell is a jelly donut doing in my dorm??!!!

movie three- You mean I'm gonna stay this color???!!! Navin, I'd love you if you were the color of a baboons as s.

movie four- If you are not on that plane you'll regret it, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually you will, and for the rest of your life.

movie 5- Dude... I'm the dude.... Man.....

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
bonz ya forgot this one

You sir just shot an unarmed man
Well he should have armed himself then

and the whole movie of Full Metal Jacket

Fatty - "Jesus, Clyde, you have three pistols and you only have one arm for Christ's sake."
Clyde - "Well I just don't want to be killed for lack of shootin' back."

Will - "All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down. You better bury Ned right! Better not go cuttin' up, nor otherwise harm no whores. Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons-o-bitches. "

Will - "It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."

you could quote most of this movie and have a pretty damn impressive list...

Premium Features