• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New after market AXYS RMK parts at Haydays

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Haydays is coming up quickly. What new aftermarket parts will be announced and or sale prices will we see? If you're showcasing anything here's the place to announce to the masses so we can know which way to push our wheel barrow of money for the latest greatest:
Bumpers
Storage bags
Shocks
A-arms
Pipes & cans
Lite weight anything
Big bores
Turbos or superchargers
Handle bars
Arctic cat tow ropes

If you have a booth there let us know if you offer a Snowest discount!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
This who I'm hoping to see with 2016 AXYS parts:
SLP with pipe,can with dyno sheet, modified powderPro skis
Carls: clutching, porting, shocks and I'd love to see a ProCharged AXYS!
Zbros suspension and bumpers
Diamond S: Titanium can and quite can, front bumper
Fastrax (FTX): tunnel protection, brace kit and of course Curt
Skins: skid plate, bumpers, venting, A-arms
Bikeman: pipe, can and dyno sheet
Silber: turbo kits and cans
Bmfab: bumpers
Ice age: rail stiffeners and cross shafts
Powder coating company
Fire n Ice lightweight aluminum battery box
Quick drive skid plate

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
All the vendors have rules on how they release products on the 4M. I think they have to make one post on an "introduction" to the product. Seems that won't work on your thread. But you can always pull that information over yourself. Several have already posted new products such as Skinz, Silber, Diamond S, etc.

SuperCharger for the Pro

Just talked to Jack now that he is back from Chile, and he says that there will be a Axys with the supercharger there at Haydays. They have had one on Levi Lavallee's new sled for about 2 months now, but the main thing we will be waiting on is the mapping. But it is all ready to go, but will probably take all winter long to develop the map for it. Once we have it fine tuned, we will then begin selling them for the public!

As far as clutching goes, Jack has a pretty good idea of what he will be doing the clutching and will also be working on a shock setup! Our Fox shock package we developed for the Pro ski shocks is still going to work for the Axys, and we still have some available right now! Call me up and I will make you a screaming summer deal if you are interested!

We just got a whole bunch of SLP Pipes and silencers for the new AXYS in as well if you would like to get one ordered!

Daniel @ Carl's Cycle Sales

This who I'm hoping to see with 2016 AXYS parts:
SLP with pipe,can with dyno sheet, modified powderPro skis
Carls: clutching, porting, shocks and I'd love to see a ProCharged AXYS!
Diamond S: Titanium can and quite can, front bumper
Fastrax (FTX): tunnel protection, fender brace kit and of course Curt
Skins: skid plate, bumpers, venting, A-arms
Bikeman: pipe, can and dyno sheet
Silber: turbo kits and cans

Last edited:

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
How about some rails for the guys that are gonna snap the stockers like toothpicks? Check!

Lots of other new products for the non-axys crowd. Right now just our standard lineup of skid parts. But keep your eyes open, once there is one sitting in the shop getting wrecked im sure we will have ample goodies for it!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Funny part about Ice Age's comment is they manufacture all of the rails for the OEM sleds, to the OEM's spec's! Then they design them and sell an even better product! Must be nice to double dip!

Ice Age rails are really awesome, and we sell a gob of them!

Yep, after blowing my stockers out (literally outward) on my 2013, I installed Ice Age with my turbo and the have held up well. You pay for it but if you want stiff rails, this is the place to get them.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
If the durability of the old Pro rails is any indication of what the new ones are like, I suspect there will be more than a few sets blown out.

Hmm Similar luck with the stock rails as with the ice age.
1 cracked stock rail (no bending)
Seen 1 other set of bent stock rails.
4 bent ice age rails.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Here is a tip for bending rails.....Add an extra cross shaft and problem solved. the distance in the center of the skid is just too great and allows the rails to bend out and the ends of the rails to bend up. My 16 will have an extra shaft installed before it hits the snow. Eric

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Here is a tip for bending rails.....Add an extra cross shaft and problem solved. the distance in the center of the skid is just too great and allows the rails to bend out and the ends of the rails to bend up. My 16 will have an extra shaft installed before it hits the snow. Eric

X2! Shouldn't take a genius to figure this out but it seems like it does. From what I can tell there are no holes in the axys rails for a cross shaft like there was on the pro rails. As soon as I get my 16 I'll be making a shaft for it.

Premium Features