• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bars

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
They aren't being built yet. I would try to sweet talk your dealer. whats the worst they can say, no????

Won't know unless you ask.

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
FYI: I ordered the low bars even although I may want them higher once I ride it once or twice. You can add a riser block easier and for a lot less money than buying new bars. Of course, if you ordered the tall bars and want to go lower, that is a bit more difficult and expensive. I am 6'1" tall but the low bars correspond with the height that Tony and Josh at Rasmussen Riding told me that I should be using after riding with them for a day at Island Park last winter.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
FYI: I ordered the low bars even although I may want them higher once I ride it once or twice. You can add a riser block easier and for a lot less money than buying new bars. Of course, if you ordered the tall bars and want to go lower, that is a bit more difficult and expensive. I am 6'1" tall but the low bars correspond with the height that Tony and Josh at Rasmussen Riding told me that I should be using after riding with them for a day at Island Park last winter.

Exactly why I asked. Much easier/cheaper to go higher than lower. I originally went with the tall bars because that's what I'm used to but after talking to several people about it I decided to go with the lows (and also getting to stand on both). I'm only 5'-11" and have long arms, but the lows allowed me to stand straight up with arms straight and grab the low bars.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Exactly why I asked. Much easier/cheaper to go higher than lower. I originally went with the tall bars because that's what I'm used to but after talking to several people about it I decided to go with the lows (and also getting to stand on both). I'm only 5'-11" and have long arms, but the lows allowed me to stand straight up with arms straight and grab the low bars.

Just by chance, would your name be Clyde??? :lol::lol::lol:

OldMtn58

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2015
I tried sweet talk, dealer said to late, that's alright still super stoked to get this sled

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
I also originally ordered the tall bars but I changed my order before the deadline. I also changed the color. I already own a 1" riser that I had on my 13 Pro so it will not cost me anything to go to the mid level setting if I decide to do that. I am pretty sure that I will stay with the low setting though. I am happy that Polaris made the bars narrower for 16 too. I always cut mine down as far as I could (5/8" on each side). The new narrower bar should be perfect.

FriscoProx

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I would assume they are but can anybody confirm that the cabling will be the same length on all three bar heights?

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
I agree that there will be enough cable length to utilize the different bar heights or risers. I had a 1" riser under the Pro Tapers on a 13 and I had enough cable length to do it without any issues whatsoever.

Premium Features