• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Pro Color Choices

Finnlandr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 21, 2009
Parts Unknown
What are the color choices for the 2015 Axys Pro?

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything other than the black/red on the Polaris website. And when you go to "build" one there still isn't any color choices.

m7extreme

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
U missed it

Snockeck is over. All u can get now is the red and black

D

daldera

Mar 13, 2015
I assume you meant the 2016 Axys RMK. The only color options were for the snow checked sleds. Now what you see in the build is the standard scheme that will be available durning the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Yep, the color choices were only for snowcheck models. The standard ones will be offered in the red/black with unpainted rails and unpainted tunnel. Also, only a 2.6" track in either 155 or 163. And also the SKS will only be available in 155x2.4

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
IF you are friendly with your dealer, and you want a snow check sled, and you know you'll be purchasing for sure....it may be worth the discussion to see if you can be in line if someone is unable to take their snow check come fall. Always seems to be a few kicking around.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
dont think for a second that dealers wont have the snow check LE color sleds for sale. Happens EVERY year. Just get ready to pay full price. OR, do like others have said and wait for guys to back out on their order, those will be getting posted on here in about 4 months. Eric

Premium Features