• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a Photo of my SnowCheck

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Is there any way to get a picture of the sled i snowchecked after the fact? I did the snowcheck at the dealer on nearly the last day, so did not get a picture of the color etc. i had picked out online. Then after the last date passed, the polaris site did not allow one to "build" a snowcheck again. Consequently i only have notes of what i got.

Here is what i ordered . . .

All Black with orange "accents" on the hood.
Black rails
Black Tunnel
Black running boards
Black spindles
Black seat with orange accents
163" with 3" track

Perhaps someone else ordered the same one as i did and can post a picture of it . . . ?

Thanks - Cheers!!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
SCHWEET!!
Yes Sir, that's the one, except in a 163, but it will look the same. Any way to send me a high resolution photo of it (if you have it)? Email, PM, or attach one to your message?

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
SCHWEET!!
Yes Sir, that's the one, except in a 163, but it will look the same. Any way to send me a high resolution photo of it (if you have it)? Email, PM, or attach one to your message?

Just right click on the pic he posted and click save image as. Eric

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
SCHWEET!!

They were all screenshots so unfortunately not very good resolution. Like srxsrule said, just save as, that's as good as the image will look.

MountainFanatic

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2012
Wa
Best looking sled i ever saw ;)

Here you go, not sure if mine is any better resolution but its at least bigger and a 163x3".

11304270_10202837289732801_449981427_n.jpg

Last edited:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Best looking sled i ever saw ;)

Here you go, not sure if mine is any better resolution but its at least bigger and a 163x3".

I have to agree. When i saw this color combo, i was sold!
Thanks for the picture. It is a bit higher resolution, and a 163" with the 3" track, showing the big snow flap in back.

Must be the one you snowchecked too . . .?

Thanks again!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I actually liked all three with that amount of non-black.

The primarily black chassis with the blue or red or orange colors in that amount were awesome.

MountainFanatic

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2012
Wa
I have to agree. When i saw this color combo, i was sold!
Thanks for the picture. It is a bit higher resolution, and a 163" with the 3" track, showing the big snow flap in back.

Must be the one you snowchecked too . . .?

Thanks again!

No problem man, yep literally exactly haha
But your the first person i've run into to do that

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I actually liked all three with that amount of non-black.

The primarily black chassis with the blue or red or orange colors in that amount were awesome.

Ya me too at first, until i saw the others. There was just something about the black/orange accent combo that had "pick me" written all over it. It may have been love at first sight =)

MountainFanatic

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2012
Wa
Well . . . if no one else shows up to the party, we may have any exclusive on this one =) Ought to be worth at least another $1000 or so when it comes time to sell huh? =)

Haha sounds good to me, i like the way you think :face-icon-small-win

MountainFanatic

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2012
Wa
Has any one else noticed how the the front bumper glitches a lot of the time (like in the pic i posted) when we were building snow checks... but somehow still manages to come out looking even cooler haha

Almost like the old style CMX sleds with the dual front bumpers :face-icon-small-coo

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
Is there any way to get a picture of the sled i snowchecked after the fact? I did the snowcheck at the dealer on nearly the last day, so did not get a picture of the color etc. i had picked out online. Then after the last date passed, the polaris site did not allow one to "build" a snowcheck again. Consequently i only have notes of what i got.

Here is what i ordered . . .

All Black with orange "accents" on the hood.
Black rails
Black Tunnel
Black running boards
Black spindles
Black seat with orange accents
163" with 3" track

Perhaps someone else ordered the same one as i did and can post a picture of it . . . ?

Thanks - Cheers!!
Great color combo, I have that exact sled coming:) I have had 2 pros with the orange, and I like the subtle amount of color on this mix. Hope it looks as good on the snow as the pic, I love it.
Have a sweet season on your new ride!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Great color combo, I have that exact sled coming:) I have had 2 pros with the orange, and I like the subtle amount of color on this mix. Hope it looks as good on the snow as the pic, I love it.
Have a sweet season on your new ride!

That 3 of us now =) My 2014 was a black / orange combo too. Then i did the wrap from Arctic FX to finish it off. (picture attached)

Did you happen to save a high resolution picture of yours when you snowchecked?

PRORMK 2014 SPRING STEALTH ORANGE_MATTE.jpg

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
Nope, no picture didn't think that far ahead. I'll have to wait till I can touch it.

Premium Features