• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 05 M7 Turbo, limited, low low miles.Mint Condition

P
Nov 26, 2007
This is an 05 M7 turbo with 400 miles. The turbo only has about 100 miles. The sled has everything and is ready to hit snow. The extras include:

Boondocker turbo kit
Camoplast 162x2.25x15 track
custom graphics
Boss seat with custom graphics
Fly highrise handlebar set up
simmons skis
HRP suspension upgrade
AFR gauge
Boost gauge
Ti springs
Float shocks

More pictures are avalible upon request. Asking $10,995.00, This is one of the cleanest 05 M7's you will ever see.

Photo-0178 (Small).jpg Photo-0172 (Small).jpg Photo-0173 (Small).jpg Photo-0167 (Small).jpg

N
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho falls, ID.
turbo M7

do you still have this sled? and what kind of gas do you run through it? which boondocker turbo is it? does it have the intercooler? how much boost will it run? and last have you had it on a dyno, what do you think the horsepower is and at how many lbs. of boost.:D

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
I bought this from Matt as a short term need until my TNytro was done and it is as advertised. My Nytro is done and I got my rails fixed on my other TM7 so one of them has to go. I have this one in this add and another 05 Black LE both with 2860 BD kits. The other one is setup similarly but has Powder Pros instead of Simmons skis, has a Digatron and has a full Holz rear skid. Willing to sell either for a nice deal. PM if interested

Premium Features