• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seeing the 2016

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
So are we going to be able to see the 2016 at dealers? The nearest "sneak Peak" event is 3 hours from me and on a tuesday night. My dealer said they are sending him two 2016's but it wasn't an option to get a pro RMK. He is getting like a Pro-S and a switchback or something like that. Any other dealers getting some in? I would just like to get to crawl around on them before I can't change my snowcheck order anymore. Get a feel for handlebar height, etc.

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Where are these sneak peaks???
Link for 2016 Sneak Peeks!:face-icon-small-coo

http://www.snowsneakpeek.com/
See Next Year's Sleds Now

Make plans now to attend a 2016 Manufacturers' Sneak Peek near you and see next year's sleds now... before anyone else. Featuring new 2016 snowmobiles from Polaris, Ski-Doo and Yamaha, most shows are free and also feature new snowmobile accessories, local club and trail information and factory experts with details on next year's sleds.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Where are these sneak peaks???

Link for 2016 Sneak Peeks!:face-icon-small-coo

http://www.snowsneakpeek.com/
See Next Year's Sleds Now

Make plans now to attend a 2016 Manufacturers' Sneak Peek near you and see next year's sleds now... before anyone else. Featuring new 2016 snowmobiles from Polaris, Ski-Doo and Yamaha, most shows are free and also feature new snowmobile accessories, local club and trail information and factory experts with details on next year's sleds.

Beat me to it. If the boise one was on a weekend I would try to swing it, but from 4-9 at night, 3 hours away, on a tuesday, just doesn't make sense. Dammit I wish Polaris would put some on dealer floors!! WHY????

Where are you located? If you are close to Boise, we have a new 2016 Axys Pro 163 2.6" sitting on our showroom floor right now, and will have it until monday. Once it leaves our shop, it will be at the Dennis Dillon Highmark Recreation store here in Boise, the other Polaris/Arctic Cat Dealer here in town. If you get the chance you ought to stop on by at either location, depending on when you have the opportunity.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Where are you located? If you are close to Boise, we have a new 2016 Axys Pro 163 2.6" sitting on our showroom floor right now, and will have it until monday. Once it leaves our shop, it will be at the Dennis Dillon Highmark Recreation store here in Boise, the other Polaris/Arctic Cat Dealer here in town. If you get the chance you ought to stop on by at either location, depending on when you have the opportunity.

I'm about three hours from you. Actually am coming over on Tuesday to pick up my fourwheeler I'm buying from you guys and hoping to hit the sneak peak. I'm correct in thinking the sneak peak will be at riverside hotel on the 31st from 4-9 correct?

I believe that there is going to be something going on there, but to the best of my knowledge, the sled that we have sitting on our showroom floor will be over at the Dennis Dillon Dealership this next week. They might be bringing in other sleds for that, or they might grab this sled and take it over there. I personally am not 100 percent certain about the schedule, but when I get to work I can check into it and let you know more about it. They do show it listed on the schedule at www.snowsneakpeek.com, but if it is like the West Yellowstone Expo this year, they won't have all the sleds there to look at. Sound good?

Last edited:

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Yeah let me know for sure what you find out on the schedule. I specifically put money on a used fourwheeler which I don't like doing so I had an excuse to come in the middle of the week. If I don't get to see the sleds it'll have been all for not

S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
Had our sneak peek tonight. Wow what an awesome sled make s my 15 RMK look like a dinosaur. Only put 117 miles on my 15 RMK so I'll be riding it next year .Sure glad the golden ticket is good for 2 years.

Talked to my boss today when I stopped in at work, and he said that Polaris is bringing in six sleds for the Riverside Hotel showing. I am not certain yet on the times, but you could probably call the Hotel and find out what time it is happening. You can reach them at 208-343-1871. Hope that helps! Come find me over in the parts department when you get there! It would be fun to meet you!

Daniel @ Carl's Cycle Sales

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'll do the best I can. I'll need some for my own use come about July anyway.

As an aside, how do you post pictures? All other forums I am a part of I have a photobucket account and copy paste the image link, but that seems to not be the case with snowest.

Click on "post reply" on the bottom left of this page. (NOT the quick reply on the right side".

Then scroll down and click on "manage a ttachments". You'lll get an upload box.

It's pretty self explanatory from there.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
Click on "post reply" on the bottom left of this page. (NOT the quick reply on the right side".

Then scroll down and click on "manage a ttachments". You'lll get an upload box.

It's pretty self explanatory from there.

I believe you need to upload the images to your gallery first or reference an external sever. Let's see 'em!

Premium Features