• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Digatron Data Acquisition Instruments

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Digatron Thanks

Thanks for the order Darren C.

Thanks for the re-order Brent C.

Thanks for the re-order Bill J.

Matt D and Ryan your order is finally coming..thanks for your patience!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Yea

Another batch just showed up....Ryan yours will finally be on it's way! Thanks for your patience

Got a couple of 54's and a couple of 52sl's in this group not spoken for to move on out of here. Give me a call 1-208-724-6677

N

nitris223

Nov 26, 2007
F-Bomb. I bought a SLP exhaust system from a guy on here last year. I can seem to find him anymore. Any ways, he had a EGT installed on his sled and was using weld on probes. I didn't get the nuts for the compression fittings and they are not the same thread pitch as the clamp on probes that I have. The thread pitch is much coarser. I think it is something like a 3/8 x 16 tpi. Got anything like that for fittings.

I bought some of the same ones from the clamp on probes and retapped them to 3/8 x 16 but not sure how well they will work or snug I can get them.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Yes those sound like EGT company fittings for avenger products have the course thread and as you can see won't work with the Digatron caps. If it were mine I'd remove the existing bungs from the pipes and reinstall new bases in their place so that you can use new flanges and the proper cap. That way you insure a good fit and don't have as much risk damaging a probe that runs $75 each! Sorry not really that great of a solution but probably not best to short cut on this deal. The new weld on bungs are $20 for a complete twin set.

Thanks to Ben F for your order.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Rob... thanks for getting the rest of my stuff and going the extra mile to get me ready for Christmas brake. I found the stuff I needed at the hardware store but after looking at it I decided that it would be better suited to get what is made for the unit and not piece meal it together.

Again thank you for your help and the offer to go ride with me to make sure I'm dialed in. It's nice to know that someone that snowmobiles and is passionate about the sport is there for those that don't have the knowledge.:beer;

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Thanks Stacey C for your re-order
Thanks Scott M
Thanks John and Wes D
Thanks Jim H and Mike C
Thanks Ben W on the parts order

Special thanks to Tammy S at 2 Cool Air Vents for taking her personal time helping the Pine boys get set up while I was out of town and out of reach. Real sledders helping sledders! Very very cool.

Premium Features