• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does anyone know how to start a private topic??

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
I've read through the FAQ stuff and snooped around, but cannot figure out how to start a private topic. Maybe they are called something else? Any help is appreciated!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I've been asking that question for the last 2 days. Last week westisbest said that this format has Private topic. So hopefully he can chime in and let us know. I've pm'd the admin 2 times already with no response towards the private topic subject. Everything else I have asked they responded very quickly.

B
Dec 5, 1980
Just FYI...we admins are pretty busy trying to get everybody's post count and join dates fixed. I addressed this in another thread, but I can't remember where it is. Some of the functionality may not be fully utilized yet. We, like you, are still learning some of the features and we're trying to deal with the issues as they come up. Some of the "fluff" features like a beer icon and the private topics are taking a temporary backseat while we get all the dust to settle.

We appreciate your patience and will try to respond to all requests in a timely manner.

Thanks for being SnoWest forum users.

Darrin

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
Just FYI...we admins are pretty busy trying to get everybody's post count and join dates fixed. I addressed this in another thread, but I can't remember where it is. Some of the functionality may not be fully utilized yet. We, like you, are still learning some of the features and we're trying to deal with the issues as they come up. Some of the "fluff" features like a beer icon and the private topics are taking a temporary backseat while we get all the dust to settle.

We appreciate your patience and will try to respond to all requests in a timely manner.

Thanks for being SnoWest forum users.

Darrin

Now how can you call "beer" fluff... Come on BigD:D

Premium Features