• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shipping a Track

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
Don't need a box. Just zip tie or wire it up in as tight a ball as you can get and UPS will just wrap it with that clear shrink wrap stuff. Have shipped several this way.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Don't need a box. Just zip tie or wire it up in as tight a ball as you can get and UPS will just wrap it with that clear shrink wrap stuff. Have shipped several this way.

Same here, just wrap it in a ball with zip ties or rope, then shrink wrap it and your good to go. around $40 in the 48.

R

RobG

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2003
Nowhere
If you don't box it, UPS likes to charge an additional $6... has anybody noticed this?

Rob

L

landon283

Nov 26, 2007
Edmore, ND
I havent noticed that but I know when shipping from canada to the u.s. It cost $50 bucks to ship a 146 to me and it took about 2 weeks to get it.

L
Jul 18, 2001
WA
roll it as tight as possible and use strong zip ties thru the track windows.
I usually still put it in a box but you can ship it plastic wrapped too.
and usually for weight and size it is around 40-50

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
Dittos on zip-ties and plastic wrap. You can buy the small rolls of wrap, stick the addy under the last couple wraps and you're good to go. Have also shipped belly pans and skidplates like this with no problems.

Prices were about right, depending on weight of course, Camo Xtremes cost more, shipping to Canuckland seems to be 2 wks. regardless of package size.

:)

Premium Features