• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Bd Fix

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
shain and travis have a fix to the tuning issues of the BD turbo system on the turbo m-series sleds i know that many people have the new kits and may be fine but many have older kits with issues and need a fix . and this is a great solution to our problems
mike:D

Z

Zinger

Nov 26, 2007
I'm lost... why does Ogden Valley Sports (a competitor) have a fix to Boondockers Turbo Kit? I assume BD is Boondocker? Because of PureLogic???

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
why not fix there mistake and capitalize on it . people get pissy over things like tuning issues and smoking many of motors . if they have a cure for a guy to ride all day with no deto and very little tuning . wouldnt u market a fix . i know of 4 vendors doing suck a thing right now
mike:D

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
yes that is what i have as well as shain . and many others . is urs a BD kit or a brad story kit? there is a few differences
mike

S
Nov 28, 2007
mike, check your post(page 3 turbo what you got) it is boondockers with up dates i think shane is in n utah as i am also.

Carl

Last edited:
Premium Features