• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ordering from Sled-Parts.com

revrider

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2003
Randle
Anyone order stuff from these guys? Everytime I call them I just get their voice mail. Been trying for about 2 weeks now. I'm looking for a good price on Boyesen reeds and they have them for $265 on their web site. Thanks, Jeff

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
Ya, they do have the best price on Boyesen RAD valves. I was inquiring about shipping costs to Canada via phone and e-mail but received no response. I tried them several times, so they must be pretty busy. I chose not to wait any longer so I went somewhere else, but paid more.

R

RobG

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2003
Nowhere
I just emailed for info on their lightweight hoods... hopefully they'll get back soon because it looks like they might be better than a Mountain Fit.

Rob

Circus Midget

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I've bought stuff from them on prob 4 or 5 different occassions. They are very competive on price and shipping was quick every time. I know I had troubles getting in touch by phone, but they were always quick to respnod to emails. I'm assuming that it's probably owned by someone doing it on the side.....he prob works otherwise and thats why he doesn't always answer the phone.

Nov 26, 2007
Kent,Wa.
I have bought from sledparts.com, good prices, very hard to get a hold of. Maybe that is why I never went back. And yes the people that run it have day jobs, at least in the summertime. I guess I just feel more comfortable spending my money with somone I can actually talk to if I have a question or a problem.- 00's

S
Nov 26, 2007
www.sled-parts.com
Thanks guys for all your help. We are sorry for the delayed contact last week. Along with the holiday we had an unfortunate funeral. All orders were still being shipped out and all messages should be returned by now. Once again we appoligize for the inconvience. If you have any questions just shoot us a PM or email.

Sled-Parts.com

Premium Features