• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Maybe Selling/ Parting Out GEN 2 700

R
Nov 26, 2007
I am just checking the interest in the sled/parts. If I can get atleast half my money back I will be impressed. All parts/work was done between May and Now of this year. Selling because tuition is 12,889 for the 3 years. EVERYTHING mentioned below is purchased new from businesses advertised here on snowest.

Everything on it.

-Head
-2x New Cylinders
-ChromeMoly Pistons
-Crank/Cases/Bearings/Studs etc... (Completly new Everything)
-WaterPump
-Recoil
-Plug Wires
-Custom Painted Mountain Fit Hood. Solid Black with clear flames (Painted here on Snowest)
-V-Force 3 reeds (Mototassanari)
-Twin Crank Shop Pipes/ Twin Silencers (Trail) Chrome
-40 mil carbs
-Custom lights mounted on the bumper
-Digatron Guages 4 window display
-Rebuilt Rear Skid
-Complete Holz Racing Front End (COMPLETE!)
-Boss Seat (highrise with custom LED)
-SLP Skis
-Clear Gas Tank
-Sno Glow (under cab so light comes through the clear flames)
-Kick Azz filters
-Heavy Hitter Clutch Kit
-Probably alot more just not listed because I can't think of it

Sled is still in a shop in thunder bay being put together. Completion date is december 22 unless I can part it out or sell it all before then. Best Offer takes it. I paid with labour close to 15,000.00 Canadian. I will try and get some pics when i go down to see the sled. I am sure you can use your imagination on most of the parts. Like I said they are all brand new, some still in the box. Everything on the sled that was metal has been powder coated chrome. Pm with offers on all or individual parts. Thanks for looking.

R
Nov 26, 2007
I would be asking 350.00 Canadian.

I have the receipt here, paid 789.00 including shipping and a big ugly piece of paper from the border saying, you have to pay 2x taxes, silly goose ><

R
Nov 26, 2007
I will try and get pictures, ask people here on Snowest. I bought the cab and had it painted here. Pipes from thecrankshopvt.com. Digatron guages from Digatron Direct. Sno glow from snoglow.com. V-Force 3 reeds from hotseat performance. Boss seat from the shop down the street from boss industries. kick azz filters from some dude selling them here on snowest. name was like tcat1000 or something. etc...... like I said in the previous post, everyhting is BRAND NEW

It's from the only year of the gen 2 worth mentioning.... 99 xc 700 >< ( NON VES) MUAHAH

R
Nov 26, 2007
Negative on the low cobra windshield, looked stupid with the 3 inch t bars, took it off.

The Boss seat is brand spakin new, didn't even sit on it yet. Black on Black with Custom LED light. Would like to get 500.00 for it. have receipt, paid 798.00 with shipping to Canada. Also I bought it before the canadian dollar was good. Sh!77y deal for me. Actually, all these parts were purchased before the good dollar. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Premium Features