• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kids aren't even safe at the dentist!

R
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George, B.C.
WOW, I am glad that our dentist is a freind of mine. That would be a frosty day when someone told me what I could/couldn't do with my son. These people should be charged with child abuse, I would be if I tied down my kid like that.

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
My Dentist likes to rub her boobs in my face while I am getting my teeth worked on. Oh wait she is my girlfriends that is allowed lol!

But on a serious note, she is really good with kids. She says the only time they get squirmish is when she has to pull a tooth or some hardcore stuff. But the parents are welcome to come in and keep them cool.

I have heard of some dink doctors who don't really care about children and stuff which she has had job offers from but wouldn't take them because of there attitude.

S
Nov 27, 2007
Jasper AB
wow I cant believe what people will do to make a quick buck now days... I am always with my little one when going to any doctor or dentist... The should all be strapped into there chairs and enjoy a little of there own good treatment...:eek:

L
Nov 27, 2007
Conrad, Montana
I am not a big fan of dentists anyway, but if I was told I could not be there for them while the work is being done -- kid out of chair and off to a different dentist -- and the bill; forget about getting paid for that one, no way would they tell me what I can't do with my kids.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
wow I cant believe what people will do to make a quick buck now days... I am always with my little one when going to any doctor or dentist... The should all be strapped into there chairs and enjoy a little of there own good treatment...:eek:

Dude, your avatar is just WRONG!

Premium Features