• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HOLZ rear suspension for sale 153" M7

B
Nov 26, 2007
I have a complete HOLZ rear skid for a 153 M7. Less than 300 miles on it excellent shape!!! Comes with FOX FLOAT in very rear, FOX Remote resevoir in middle, and FOX clicker in front. Ready to bolt in!!! Retail for this skid with rails and all harware is almost $2000. I'd take $1000 and your factory 153" skid. I have brand new rails for a 153' but need the hardware so if you have a skid with bent rails you could upgrade. I need the money thats why i'm selling. You can call Ryan @ (306) 382-4320 or e-mail @ rbzluvinit@hotmail.com*******************************IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED THIS KIT WILL WORK WITH A 162 AS WELL I CAN UNBOLT ALL THE PARTS AND YOU CAN BOLT THEM ONTO YOUR 162 RAILS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOLZ SUSPENSION KIT PLEASE CONTACT ME I NEED TO SELL THIS AND I NEED STOCK PARTS. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR RAILS AND I'LL SEND YOU THE HOLZ PARTS. HAS TO GO SOON!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Premium Features