• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Purchasing etiquette

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
When buying something from somebody and you have paid by paypal how much time should you give them to ship? I have PM'd this person and have emailed and he will not respond. It has been 13 days since I paid Him would just like my money back now instead of the item. I have only had to bad issues on here and I buy alot but will only pay by paypal to protect me. Have filed a complaint thru Paypal and he won't respond to that either. If you don't want everybody to know who you are you might want to respond.
Thanks
Ski-laxn

SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED

Last edited:

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
Anything over 7 days.. I'm doing everything in my power to get ahold of this person for shipment or money back.. since its been 13 days.. its time to take aggresive actions

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
Have tried getting ahold of this guy on here and by email. He has even posted 11 times on the new forum. NO CONTACT. Will see what happens on tuesday if nothing I will put his name out.

C

Climbit

Nov 26, 2007
Terrace BC
Is it a cross border ship ? , that could hold things up a bit . May be its been shipped but he just hasnt told you yet . Just trying to be optimistic here.

N
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Lake
On a happier note, ski-laxn hooked me up with a buddy of his who was selling his 07 xrs. My only complaint, no fault of anyone, is due to lack of snow I haven't even been able to ride it yet. Anyway, thanks for setting things up with your buddy, I cannot wait to go riding.

Selling things over the internet is such a tricky subject. People have more chances to be dishonest. I do not know how much longer you should wait ski-laxn, that has to be whatever your gut tells you.

best of luck,

Andy

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
I've tried to contact him thru PMs,email, & paypal no response and I have checked he has posted on the new forum. Tonight I will post his name.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I would post it now! You paid promptly and deserve the same treatment. You waited 5 days longer than I would have. I am having the same problem with a guy from ebay. I already turned him into PayPal and made a complaint. It takes a month or so but PayPal said that I won't have to pay and my account will be credited.

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Unless he can reasonably justify his actions, I'd post up his name so people know not to conduct business with him. The internet is a world of checks and balances, those who don't get checked will commit offenses over and over again. I got no problem outing bad business, especially among st a community where you expect a certain level of trust and respect such as SnoWest.

Last edited:
Premium Features