• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about a Viper Section?

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Christopher, I see all the other mfgs have separate sections for their different models. What gives? No love for the Blue? ;) I think with the new Viper we'll see a new life of Yamaha and I think this sled "model" might warrant being broken out from just "4stroke".

Whatcha think? :devil:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
What gives? No love for the Blue? ;)

I am wounded!

IBleedBlueCoverPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Meh, can get too diluted.

With Doo having the XM and XP sections, can sometimes miss worthwhile if not checking. They're both mountain sleds and not that deferent.

M

Mr Nasty

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, alaska
I only ever hit Browse all Yamaha, if anything I'd get rid of all these categories.

M5

I agree. There's not enough activity in the yamaha section to justify a viper section. I like to just hit "browse all yamaha" too. Now I have to drill down into it just to find out about what's going on with vipers. It kinda sucks.

M
Jan 14, 2004
IMO this is unduly complicated, get rid of all these stupid sub forums and go back to one forum. If a guy/girl has a question about a Nytro or a Viper or Apex or Phazer or Mountain Max whatever the question gets seen by way more prospective problem solvers in one forum. I myself will not be searching/reading all these different sub forums, if it doesn't show up on "Browse All" then too bad. Sometimes more is not always better. JMO.

M5

Premium Features