• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 snopro dash gas gage???

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
My LCD does not have the gas level function and flashes FUEL on the screen on and off. Wasn't the snopro supposed to have this:confused: ?

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Just got word back from Cat on this, and the flashing FUEL will continue to flash until the dash computer is replaced with the M computer. Apperantly it is the F computer.

jcb

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2004
Where there is snow
No watch battery. The sleds that have electric start and use these guages have a battery. We got screwed. Nice guage on the snopro but not all the features

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
So I got a smaller gauge face and readout than my last sled with a bunch of stuff that doesn't work along with an altimeter that isn't as accurate as my GPS and a second trip meter.

Arctic Cat - Explain again how this was an improvement?

Don't let Marketing make product design decisions.

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
Did anybody find any more about this? Did they really put the wrong gauge in the wrongs sleds? Mine was flashing for a while this weekend.. it finally went away.

mountaincat68papa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls MT.
My 08 M1000 sno pro gauge was acting up this weekend also, flashing fuel and I couldn't get the button to work for the odometer and the trip. have to keep an eye on it I guess.

Premium Features