• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goggles. Which are the best?

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
used my new 509 goggles this weekend in Revy first day sunny they worked great
Second day overcast, and snowin, They worked better than I have ever had before, and I have payed up to 80$'s for some before.

I agree about the 509 goggles. They fit amazing, no watering of my eyes at high speeds and tremendous vision. I have only used the standard chrome lenses but I did get a pair of the blue chrome tint also. I think they work better that some of the higher priced brands. My second choice would be Dragons. They are also great but cost more. Get with the 509 program!!!

B
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
509's

Have ridden wearing them 6 times so far in everything from clear blue bird skies to socked in and snowing and have never seen better in flat light than with them (stock lenses). They only fogged on me once and that was my fault. granted the only other goggles I have used were scott or smith.

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
Well, let me list what we carry. Dragon Smith Scott, Fox, a few Utopia's left, Spy, we no longer carry Oakley. Every one of us at work has tried at least 3 of these brands and every one of us wears Spy. Hows that for real world testing.
Everything from fit/finish, frame venting, triple layer nosweat foam, the best peripheral vision I have found in the industry. Just flat out the best fitting most comfortable goggles we have found.

Premium Features