• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parkview Lodge?

doodah

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Fremont Wisconsin
Anybody know if Parkview Lodge is open this year? Contact info would be greatly appreciated. Called the normal line and no answer. Thank you in advance.

P

P_Ray3040

Jul 26, 2012
Phelps, Wisconsin
i dont think there open till the trails open. Krupps resort is right across the street and im pretty sure they rent cabins. they seem alot more friendly then the people at parkview they dont have a bar like parkview. i dont no how big of a deal that is to you.

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Rumor in the mill is that they are closed until further notice due to health reasons. To bad as it was the whole package all in one! Like stated though Krupps great. Richard and Sandy really care about their guests and Richard has been grooming for years! BYOB...

J

joel t

Dec 6, 2013
Mi
she told me in September she was having surgery and they would not be open this winter

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
I also heard they are closed this winter. Bummer because there isn't anything else in twin lakes/Toivola for a nightlife and beer

Premium Features