• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Adrenaline BOA

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Pulled the trigger on a new pair of Klim Adrenaline BOA's.

I've had the standard Adrenaline's and they always worked great and I always had DRY feet!!!

Reason for upgrading, I wanted to try the BOA to see if I could get a little more support around my ankle, plus the BOA system has always looked pretty interesting.

Now, I just received these the other day and have only tried them on in the garage but so far so good. The BOA system works pretty slick and makes getting in and out of this boot......FAST!!! Now this will prove to be very beneficial for those of you who are always a little behind the group when getting ready. In retrospect, at the end of the day, getting out of those boots and putting your feet up will even be quicker!!!

For those of you who are not familiar with the BOA system, it's a cable driven lace system that tightens with a simple twist of a knob. when it's time to loosen and get the heck out of them........simply pull outwards on the knob, rock your leg / knee forward to loosen the laces and then pull them off. Yes, it's that easy!!!

You can definitely tell the laces cinch down pretty good but as of right now, it's pretty much the same for ankle support as the standard Adrenaline.

One other difference you'll notice right away is the color, yes the grey is a new color for the 2014 / 2015 season.

After I get a few miles on these, I will definitely report back in!!

ad9211eeef3090b1b0e37809956cd082.jpg

9a4f88fdb530a494b8cb498325614fe8.jpg

4c07b9d9b121c5b34ed68a29e023e6fb.jpg

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Any miles on them yet? What do you think?

So far so good.

Some impressions so far, they are super quick on and quick off!!!!!

They cinch up pretty good, but if you need your boots really tight, if you take your time with regular laces I think you can get regular laces tigher.

No issues what so ever with the BOA system, but again once they reach their stopping point, there is no more. For me it's been okay, but if the boots are a little wide for you or a little big, you "may" have issues with getting the right tightness.

The boot itself is great but it's the same boot as I had before, just with the BOA now. Dry feet equals a good day of riding and these will fit the bill!!!!

All in all satisfied so far.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I ran the HMK boots last year and they got destroyed. I decided to try these Klim ones and they are awesome. The BOA system works so much better then on the HMK's and not to mention the Klim boots are probably the most comfortable boot I've ever had. They are worth the money imo.

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
I really like them also... the good as stated above Quick on and off and the feel and fit are great!!

the only bad but not bad is while braking them in I have had to keep tightening them all though out the day...now have 6 to 7 rides on them I have tightened once per ride..

all in all another great product!!

Premium Features