• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz Racing Viper billet Upper A arms available for pre order now

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Billet upper arms

Yes I personally ran a set on my Proclimb all season last year without fail, I even wrecked some other parts and the upper held up great. We also sent multiple sets out to riders such as, Dan Gardner, Geoff Dyer, Matt Entz, Cameron and Brandon Chimenti and Randy Swenson. All of which had a few months of riding without issue.

They are lighter but I actually can't remember the exact weight savings compared to stock 38" uppers I want to say .5lbs. The ability to add negative camber with an adjustable ball joint makes a difference in side hilling pulling the top in and spindle out of the snow. I also feel like it corners better with negative camber.

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
BTW......when I got the box I wondered if there was anything in it cause it was so light. Amazing product that ZBroz stuff.
Most impressed by the rear coupler for high hp sleds. Allows me to control the sled depending on the terrain or the day. And of course couple it for when climbing gets real. I have had several 3-5k skids on several sleds ........this works as well as any of them without the crazy heavy feel of a locked up rear arm.

Good job ZBroz!!

Premium Features