• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Garmin Rino 650 w/ 2 24k topo maps cards For Sale

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello, I just got this Unit not long ago and only have 2 rides on it and have purchased, 24k topo map cards, I have Northwest 24k maps card WA/OR and Mountain North, ID/MT/WY .

I only have 2 rides on this unit and is an awesome unit, Only Reason why I am selling is cause I had a Crankshaft I purchased from the Crankshaftdoctor on Ebay fail, Rod bearing let loose in less than 60 miles and destroyed the cases, and destroyed the complete SHR ported Trail torquer top end and cylinder head, so I only have one piston and cylinder that is good. and the Baztards aren`t going to back there crank or any other parts and Hose me on everything this failed rod bearing destroyed. So I am talkin to John on purchaseing a longblock from him.

so need to sell!! Damn It I am pissed over these schmucks not backing there work and garbageing pretty much the whole engine.

I will take $450 for 650 Rino and bothe 24k cards. one cards was $59 and the other was $70 over and above the cost of the rino 650

Please let me know if you are interested. You can pm me or email to wildcard282@hotmail.com

Darren

Thanks, Darren

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Your welcome . Hope you like it I dolid its an awesome unit. Actually starts recording your track the minute you turn it on just have to save current track to use trackback. Great Unit I will have another next season just needed money now. I software from both cards I sold ya downloaded to my pc and gonna transfer them to couple more sd cards.

Thanks Again. Darren

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Premium Features