• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DIY Rackers CHECK IT OUT

T
Nov 6, 2013
Hey this guy is making some pretty sweet brackets you can buy online to make whatever you want and they are no expensive.

If anyone wants to do their own thing. Thought to throw it out, I saw it at a dealer this weekend Skagit Valley Polaris.

They are cheap too.

www.tinymopros.com

Snowmobile Snowboard Rack and Snowmobile Ski Rack8.jpg

Last edited:
T
Nov 6, 2013
DIY Snowboard Rack and DIY Ski Rack

Yeah man, for sure.

I am going to try to make my own rack and use the mounts, see how it goes.

If it is not working out super well then I can spring for the racks later......

Baby steps.

T
Nov 6, 2013
DIY Snowboard Rack and DIY Ski Rack

Yeah man, for sure.

I am going to try to make my own rack and use the mounts, see how it goes.

If it is not working out super well then I can spring for the racks later......

Baby steps.

PHP:
DIY Snowmobile Snowboard Rack, DIY Snowmobile Ski Rack

W
Nov 14, 2008
colorado
Hmmmmm, Tomahawk only has 7 posts and all 7 are about this new "cheap" ski rack company....
Something stinks in here.
First of all, those packages are not cheap. $500, are you kidding me?! I can make that for under $45 in materials. Ski straps for $40?!?! ****, I can go to my local ski shop and get the same ones for a couple bucks, sometimes free. Come on dude, quit the spam. And don't act like you don't have a connection to the company.

T
Hmmmmm, Tomahawk only has 7 posts and all 7 are about this new "cheap" ski rack company....
Something stinks in here.
First of all, those packages are not cheap. $500, are you kidding me?! I can make that for under $45 in materials. Ski straps for $40?!?! ****, I can go to my local ski shop and get the same ones for a couple bucks, sometimes free. Come on dude, quit the spam. And don't act like you don't have a connection to the company.

Hey guys just saw this. Not sure what the smell is over.

Either way, if you ever have questions about our products please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Regarding the ski strap above......Technically we provide 4 ratchets, all the hardware and a strap (which is definitely not a snowboard ankle strap) for that $40 price tag.

Additionally, you can get out the door with a fully configurable rack and brackets to carry either ski's or snowboards for $280.00

We hope to hear from you in the future and wish everyone a successful season.

Prost!

Tiny Mo Pros
www.tinymopros.com

Get+Strapped+Order+Details.jpg Strap+Color+Options+with+Ratchet+Types.jpg AJ+1+RAW+Mono+Red.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features