• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It finally happened!!

O

oredigger

Nov 28, 2007
Troy, MT
hey darren, Deck is working out good. Did fix the welds on the tail, but working good. Yours?

These XM's rip for a stock sled, don't they.

D
Nov 26, 2007
hayden Idaho
mine is doing good too.. yeah, i've been really impressed with the new doo, in fact saturday i got one a cutler stage 2 turbo m8 and it honestly felt like a dinosaur chassis.. i couldn't believe how hard it was to turn and ride it.. these new ones are the way to go!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Haha Dowtown ya funny guy! Liking that thing better than the TurboMk huh?

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Will be riding my new XM this weekend for the first time. Sold my T-Nytro so this should be a real learning experience. :face-icon-small-hap Will probably be on my side more than on the track and skis. May be riding with butcher's dad and brothers.

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Went with a 163" this time. Rode your dad's and really liked it so that is where I am. Get my first ride Friday. Pick it up tonight. Just like a little kid at Christmas. :face-icon-small-hap

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
where are the pictures of your stuck doo?....without pics, i don't believe you could really stick this sled...:face-icon-small-hap...as an aside, i just finished a four day trip to wyoming, greys river, blind bull, other spots in the wyoming and salt river ranges....sled performed very well, no problems other than running out of fuel because i couldn't get off of it....those buying the sled this year just have to be happy with it...:heart:

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
where are the pictures of your stuck doo?....without pics, i don't believe you could really stick this sled...:face-icon-small-hap...as an aside, i just finished a four day trip to wyoming, greys river, blind bull, other spots in the wyoming and salt river ranges....sled performed very well, no problems other than running out of fuel because i couldn't get off of it....those buying the sled this year just have to be happy with it...:heart:

since they won't show you what it takes to get stuck i will, over 3 ft of powder fell in 3 days dec 21 we rode i was the guy that went over a hill into a frozen creek 5 ft plus of powder and i carried snowshoes for 2 years and never needed them until then. 45 mins getting it out just so we could destroy a few more hrs worth of powder it takes alot to get 1 stuck but here is 1 and all smiles with this xm and all the rides so far now at 400 miles on it since first part of dec.enjoy oh ya when i got off it went up over armpits and never reached bottom.:face-icon-small-hap

010.jpg

Premium Features