• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post Your XM action Pic's

S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
Wife starting to carve, little early on picture :face-icon-small-ton

IMG_1228.jpg

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
It might be a little early, but it just dumped 4' in the last 2 days and other 1' to 2' coming in on Wednesday! Please snow gods spread the SNOW around, it's getting almost to deep!!!!!!! Lets keep those pic's coming!:bounce:

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
The xm is working great, side by side to my friends pro I think the xm is smoother at carving, tight donuts are easier. (we do have to adjust the pro a little more and ithink it will be as smooth as the xm)!! Feels like a standup jetski in some aspects. Just heard someone put a rail through the track windows possibly cause of a loose track, hope that doesnt start happening because this sled is sweet.

2012-12-20_16-24-42_725.jpg

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
So snowpro11 you look like you are breaking the sled in right, ya sweet sled how many mile did you get on it in your ride? i finally really got to ride mine all day by myself (had to ride/tow others out with my backup sled ) we ended up with the same type of deep powder around here which is not common however it did cause me to take off work fri to do some testing in it (powder) right at 100 miles now and looking at doubling that by next week.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features