• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tss turbo xm is a monster

T

teamthunderf**ked

Jan 11, 2009
cherry point ab
I had a post on here but it dissapeared so heres another, anyone thinking of boosting there xm should call tss(top secret shop) they have a very clean kit and the best part is it works. This was my experience so far went down put the kit on went to revy in the morning for hm turbos demo day, there was probably 3.5-4' fresh fluffy powder. coming up the trail this thing felt insane never pinned it once half throttle was more than my 860 by far never having the courage to look down on the trail i didnt know what everyyhing was running at. Got up to the cabin at boulder went for a tare in the meadow was trying to look at my gauges figured i seen 5-6 psi looked up and flew into a revine. from there went up the trail some one was stuck so being impatient i thought what the heck i will head through the bush wow hit the first hill and got to put some load against the turb, snow coming over the windshield with no bogs this thing was pulling like nothing i ever rode before(turboed nytro and apex) was wheeling over backwards and had to let go of throttle went back into it and was just instant at that moment i knew my ol lady was introuble i had found something better than sex. That was running six poundslater when we hit the suger bowl after some poking i turned it up to 8psi soon turning it down because my arms had nothing left. Got three days in the mt's no issues and had to clean intake off once riding in deep pow. got to hand it to the mickus they built a heck of a kit.

Premium Features